Germany Year 90 Nine Zero
|This article needs additional citations for Plagiarism. (March 2010)|
|Germany Year 90 Nine Zero|
|File:Allemagne 90 neuf zéro.jpg|
|Directed by||Jean-Luc Godard|
Germany Year 90 Nine Zero (French: Allemagne année 90 neuf zéro) is a French film directed by Jean-Luc Godard and starring Eddie Constantine in his signature role as detective Lemmy Caution. This is the second film in which Godard and Constantine collaborated with the Lemmy Caution character, although it is not officially a sequel to Alphaville. It was also the 15th and final time that Constantine would play his signature role in 40 years.
Just after the fall of the Berlin Wall, Lemmy Caution roams around the city aimlessly. The film is part narrative and part documentary essay picture about German history and politics.
- Eddie Constantine as Lemmy Caution
- Hanns Zischler as Count Zelten
- Claudia Michelsen as Charlotte Kestner / Dora
- Nathalie Kadem as Delphine de Stael
- André S. Labarthe as Récitant
- Robert Wittmers as Don Quichotte
- Kim Kashkashian as Musician
- Anton Mossine as Dimitri