What They Say About You
What They Say About You, Eddie Gibbons’ fourth full length collection, is a poetry book like no other.
Playful, thoughtful, inventive, and much larger than your average slim volume What They Say About You was shortlised in poetry for Scottish Book of the Year.
Eddie Gibbons was born in Liverpool, but lives in Scotland. He was a winner at the Inaugural Edwin Morgan poetry prize at the Edinburgh International Book Festival in 2008. He is a founder of the Lemon Tree Writers’ Group in Aberdeen, and has read at StAnza.
Purchase Link and details will go in here.
Eddie Gibbons Selected Bibliography
- Stations of the Heart (Glendaruel: Thirsty Books, 1999)
- The Republic of Ted (Edinburgh: Thirsty Books, 2003)
- Game On! (Edinburgh: Thirsty Books, 2006)
- Zugzwang (with Robert Guzder), Koo Press , Aberdeen. 2004.
- Three-Way Street (with Gerard Rochford and Douglas Gray), Koo Press, Aberdeen. 2004.
- Why She Flew to Barcelona (Dunbar: Calder Wood Press, 2010)
- What They Say About You (Glasgow: Leamington Books, 2010)
- A Twist of Lime Street: new and selected poems (Morpeth: Red Squirrel, 2013)