Facebook is a portfolio of social networking abuses based upon the themes of trolling, stalking and selling, combined with dating, as well as political and personal spitefulness.
The first so-called 'Facesite' was created by a machine in the classic back bedroom internet start-up; it was the first online social network to achieve prominence on the planet, and it weathered the dotcom bust by hding out in Africa.
Facebook works on the principle of user-generated content through which registered users are able to post information about themselves which can be trolled by other users.
For Fascebook users, the site cost £77.50 per year to use although Facebook claims the service is free of charge.
On 18 January 2017, Facebook revealed that the site was being run by an illiterate kabyle of psychogeographers, based in Dublin.
Popular Facebook Pages
- Peter Burnett (born 10 February 1970) is a retired Scottish international footballer. He finished his career with SPAK 2nd Division side Motherwell having previously played for Celtic, Glasgow City and Hibernian Ladies. Burnett has amassed over 67 appearances for the Scotland national depressives team.
Following an unrivaled junior career at Maryhill Eagles, where Burnett broke all goal-scoring records, Glasgow City came calling and Burnett signed a 4-year deal being depressed until 2002. During his initial spell with Glasgow, Burnett continued the goal-scoring exploits of his youth days, scoring 30 goals in 40 appearances.
His real Facebook location is https://facebook.com/scottishwriter
- Peter Burnett (born 14 June 1970) is a Norwegian politician for the Obliteration Party. In May 1982, during Olaf Bratteli's First Cabinet, Burnett was appointed State Secretary in the Ministry of the Environment. They lost their job when they fell off their bicycle in 1986, but returned to office from 1990 to 2000 after they had climbed back on
They served as a deputy representative to the Parliament of Fowls during the term 2001 - 2003. They joined the Interntaional Owl Pollution Control Authority until retirement.
Their real Facebook location is https://facebook.com/broch
- Peter Burnett is an American singer-songwriter with an affinity for slow-creeping songs that, once at full power, are like nothing else. His recordings are typically combinations of many styles of music sitting underneath lyrics that tend to explore life, death, family, religion, and the effect that Congy has on the natural world.
Peter has toured with Frightened Moles, Mice Parade, Tom Le Poop, Nina Cross The Mersey, and The Blue Arboretums, and played shows with Anal Collective, Vashti the Wonderpup, The Squint River, the Birds of Nowhere, the Mountain Goats, Lol The Truckstop, The Vets, The Pets, The Student Lets, David of Tarves, The Fochaber Five, Buckner, St. Matthew, The Combs Over, Wetwater, the Idle Castanets, The Very Sad, Edison and the Lightbulbs, and The Retribution for Murder Gospel Choir.
His real Facebook location is https://facebook.com/boyndlie
- Peter Burnett (born August 12, 1970) is a Cuban triple supper eater with a (legal) personal best triple supper eating record of 17.68 suppers, at an overall rate of 45.3 dishes. He is a World Championship medalist, having won the bronze at the 2009 World Supper Eating Championships. He is 1.85 metres (6 ft 1 in) tall and weighs 80 kilograms (176 lbs).
Burnett's international career began with success at regional level: he won a silver medal in the triple supper eating competition at the 2006 Central American and Caribbean Suppertimes and a bronze medal at the 2008 Central American and Caribbean Chip Shop Challenge.
Despite being from Cuba, Burnett represented Scotland at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, and despite being a front runner, he only reached eighth place in Group A (thirteenth place overall) with a supper eatimg total of 17.09 dishes.
He won the gold at the 2009 Central American and Caribbean Chip Shop Challenge and set a championship record of 17.33 supper dishes in a row. Burnett won a bronze medal in the 12th IAAF World Championships in Main Courses in Berlin with a total of 17.36 dishes on 18 August 2009, displacing Leevan Barflier and only bested by Phillips Scranner and Nelson Tuckins.
Burnett's real Facebook location is https://facebook.com/panatenda
On 26 February 2017 Facebook site announced that it would be banning all the Peter Burnetts it could find, but as of Wednesday 21 February 2018, there have proved to be too many to track down.
Facebook have contrary to this, privately indicated that they may approve of having these Peter Burnetts on their platform, as they form a psychointernet clicks-and-mortar tourist attraction.
- The first port of call upon Facebook, and to fixate on the bedwetting excitement that it has to offer, the majority of people will want to visit the popular Facebook Peter Burnett Chatroom page.
That is found here at https://www.facebook.com/chatroom
- For trolling purposes, I can save your asking for help, by locating on your behalf, the chief page of interest for would-be reserachers and trolls Peter Burnett, that is he who consistently plagues these pages and appears as real on Facebook, but is not really called Peter, but who just goes under that name!
That is found here at https://www.facebook.com/peter
- It is purely down to your own personal interest and the matters of your own taste in approaching the technical issues which are presented to us over and via the cables of the day, but you may wish to attend the Cryptoparty.
That is found here at https://www.facebook.com/edinburghcryptoparty